A Government Agency in Downtown Phoenix is looking for a hard working and reliable Adminstrative Support specialist to join their growing team.
This is a long term temporary position up to 6 months with potential to apply for a permanent position in the future. Benefits will be available to you through Randstad during your temporary period as well!
- The salary is $13.00 an hour
- Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Location: Phoenix, AZ 85007
The Administrative Support specialist will take on a pivitol role within the division to ensure that customers are receiving the professional and timely service needed and the office is being efficiently and effectively supported.
- Provides administrative support throughout the office.
- Answers customer questions over the phone and through email.
- Maintains professional service to external customers and internal employees at all times.
- Creates invoices; basic computer skills and the ability to pick up on new software systems are a must.
- Data entry into division software.
- File management.
- Ability to compile data.
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is required)
- Telephone Etiquette
- Basic Computer Skills (1 year of experience is required)
- Data Entry
- Basic Math Skills
- Written Communication
- Oral Communication
- Interpersonal Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.