Calling all Medical Biller and Coders in the Dunwoody area!!! Are you a friendly and motivated individual who loves working in a fast-paced healthcare environment? Our client in Dunwoody Georgia is looking for an experienced Medical coder and Biller to join the team. If you are interested please apply today.
- Obtaining referrals and pre-authorizations as required for procedures.
- Checking eligibility and benefits verification for treatments, hospitalizations, and procedures.
- Reviewing patient bills for accuracy and completeness, and obtaining any missing information.
- Preparing, reviewing, and transmitting claims using billing software, including electronic and paper claim processing.
- Following up on unpaid claims within standard billing cycle timeframe.
- Checking each insurance payment for accuracy and compliance with contract discount.
- Calling insurance companies regarding any discrepancy in payments if necessary
- Identifying and billing secondary or tertiary insurances.
- Reviewing accounts for insurance of patient follow-up.
- Researching and appealing denied claims.
- Answering all patient or insurance telephone inquiries pertaining to assigned accounts.
- Setting up patient payment plans and work collection accounts.
- Medical Terminology
- Claims Processing
- CPT Codes
- Medical Biling (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.