Our client is a leading global financial services firm and one of the largest banking institutions in the United States, with operations worldwide. We are currently recruiting for File Clerk candidates on AM shift. It is a fast pace production environment. Great location downtown Chicago, minutes away from public transportation, offering competitive pay rates.
- 9,000 kph (data entry only)
- Attention to detail is critical
- Meet productivity goals
- Validate information for accuracy
- Prepare documents for processing
- Ability to produce quality work in a high volume production environment required
- Job may require lifting up to 30lbs (bank requirement)
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Candidates should be able to pass required screening:
Qualified candidates please follow the link and complete the questionnaire:
If you are interested, apply at www.randstadstaffing.com and complete the questionnaire mentioned above. We will reach out and schedule an interview.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working weekends
- Entering Data
- Basic Computer Skills
- Typing Skills
- Time Management
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.