Randstad is currently looking to hire a skilled Mortgage Loan processor for a bank based in the Kansas City, MO area. This position will be 100% remote and require travel only to the corporate office for your first two weeks for in person training. Candidates must have experience with Encompass Software and a thorough understanding of the process and 3 years of experience!
- Accurately review the title commitment, lock confirmation, approval sheet and loan documents for the write-up of data input into Encompass and Doc Magic and assure all documents agree with the loan requirements.
- Must be able to interpret and analyze credit reports, title reports, appraisal reports, flood, income/asset verification and analysis.
- Prepare closing figures and review/approve CD from the title company for accuracy and that it meets regulatory guidelines
- Timely review of the closed loan package to assure accuracy of signed documents and funding is completed on the disbursement date.
- Clearing suspense items quickly and accurately.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 20 hrs of overtime per week
- Mortgage Loan Closer (4 years of experience is required)
- Post Closing (3 years of experience is required)
- Encompass (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.