You will work with a team and at times independently to develop and execute national, regional, and local advertising campaigns. This is an opportunity to join an established company with motivated colleagues in a fun work environment that offers opportunity for growth and movement in the company.
In this position you will work with some of the largest well-known brands in the nation to plan, build, and execute alternative media programs all over the country. We are looking for career focused project managers to join our team. The perfect candidate will have a detailed understanding of the project management cycle and not only what it takes to create and execute a plan but ability to budget, track, analyze, adapt, document and share results.
- strong Proficient in Excel - Extremely Organized - Ability to Speak Clearly - Ability to Prioritize Tasks - Energetic & Cheerful Team Oriented Attitude - Honesty and Integrity
- Track Leads - Develop & cultivate relationships for current & future projects needs - strong Initiative and Desire to Succeed
- Demonstrate ability to identify problems, reconcile issues, develop a plan, and take action.
- Ability to work efficiently with minimum supervision
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- HIGH VOLUME OF OUTBOUND CALLS
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.