Randstad is currently seeking an experienced Human Resources Assistant for a remote temp-hire opportunity. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of applicable experience in Human Resources and will be passionate about working in a collaborative and hard working environment. Role: HR Assistant (Temp-Possible Hire) Location: Manchester, NH (Remote) Pay: $18-$20/hour Hours: 20-25 (Part-Time Remote) Benefits Available (When Perm)
- Health Insurance, Dental and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Life and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
Premise of Position: The Human Resources Assistant supports a collaborative work environment performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks supporting both the Human Resources team and company. Duties/Responsibilities:
- Answer and transfer phone calls, screening when necessary.
- Coordinates and schedules meetings and appointments for managers or supervisors.
- Assist with onboarding of new hires.
- Maintains filing systems as assigned.
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents.
- Prepares written summaries of data when needed.
- Oversee employee recognition programs.
- Maintain and update monthly company presentation.
- Updating of internal website.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to work independently.
- Familiarity with employment laws and practices.
- Ability to stay calm in emotional situations.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in all areas.
- Ability to work well with staff in all departments.
- Organizational Skills
- Handling Confidential Information
- Conflict Resolution
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 1 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.