We are currently hiring for a Healthcare Recruiter to join the team of a growing company in the St. James area! This is a 3 month temporary position with the possibility to become permanent. The starting payrate is in between $23-25/hr depending on experience. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply and e-mail: email@example.com with an updated copy of your resume.
- Responsible for high volume/full cycle recruiting to include interviewing, selection, and placement of new hires as needed
- Schedules and conducts a personal interviews
- Schedules of interviews for programs as needed
- Determines the suitability of the applicant for employment
- Maintains continuous communication with management to determine current and future recruitment needs.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- communication skills
- Time Management
- healthcare knowledge
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.