Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? A major Auto Finance company is looking for customer service representatives to join the Customer Care team. The Customer Care Support Specialist will take inbound and make outbound calls for a variety of customer and partner related issues.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies. Customer Service
- Responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments. Detail Orientation
- Pays close attention to detail and possesses good organizational skills. Verbal Communication-
Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; participates in meetings. Written Communication-
Ability to write clearly and effectively present ideas and to document activities; to read and interpret written information. Teamwork
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 1 hrs of overtime per week
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Typing Skills
- Basic Software Skills
- Adapting to Change
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.