A client in the manufacturing industry located in Georgetown, KY is seeking a Quality Control Specialist to join their team. Candidates should possess strong communication skills and computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Power Point, and Word. This position is looking for someone familiar with ISO14001 and someone who is IATF 16949 certified. This is a full-time direct hire opportunity offering a competitve salary and benefits package.
- Implement countermeasures to reduce and prevent internal quality problems and customer complaints.
- Respond to customer complaints, and clearly communicate the complaints.
- Root cause investigation for why made and why shipped, and follow-up on countermeasure implementation.
- Inspect, test, and measure products, components, and materials using analytical equipment and gauges.
- Review quality procedures, work instructions, forms, and other quality documents as needed.
- Develop standardized methods for inspection and testing.
- Assist in the maintenance and improvement of the quality system.
- Develop and implement methods to control nonconforming product.
- Perform system, process, and product audits.
- Provide training on quality procedures and techniques.
- Lead and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Quality Control
- Quality Assurance
- Production Control
- use of mechanical measurement devices
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.