Do you have thick skin and can work well under pressure in a busy call center?
We are actively recruiting for a Junior Loan Officer/Sales Call Center Representative with a leading mortgage company in Mount Laurel, NJ. Bring your stellar attitude and communcation experience to this role with plenty of room for growth!
2020 is the year to break into the mortgage industry!
The salary is $14 per hour plus incentive bonuses.
Incentive bonuses are $25 per loan processed. Additional, cash contests on a monthly basis!
The company offers a SWING Shift that rotates weekly between Shift #A and Shift #B. No weekends are required in this role.
Shift # A: Monday through Thursday 9:00 am – 7:00 pm ; Friday 9:45 am- 1:45 pm
Shift # B: Monday through Thursday 11:00 am - 9:00 pm ; Friday 9:45 am- 1:45 pm
- Deliver prepared questions reading from scripts that describe our financial services
- Overcome any objections from homeowners to close the deal
- Input customer detail on paper application, internal computer system, and automated phone system
- Verify customer information is correct on all forms
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing daily and weekly performance objectives
- Telephone Etiquette
- Call Center Support
- Sales (1 year of experience is preferred)
- outbound calls (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Customer Service
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 9 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.