Are you looking for the next steps in your career? Take that first one by applying to be a Vendor Relations Specialist. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience with vendor relations and recruitment or experience in a related position.
- On-Demand recruitment of technicians of many trades throughout the US & Canada.
- First point of contact for escalation calls from vendors.
- Ability to build business relationships with vendors in order to increase retention rate.
- Utilize strong communication skills to deliver both positive and negative feedback to vendors.
- Qualify scope and categorize vendors with the correct profile trades
- Negotiate vendor rates based on quantity and spend.
- Analyze top spend areas and preemptively recruit when needed.
- Handle W9, COI, and vendor contract compliance of all newly onboarded vendors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Vendor Management (1 year of experience is preferred)
- negotiating pricing (1 year of experience is preferred)
- account management (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.