Randstad is currently seeking a self-motivated Customer Service Support candidate for a contract to hire opportunity located in Baltimore, MD. The position will start off as a work from home role until the office opens back up to max capacity. The position will involve providing customer support to customers and clients as well as the following duties.
- Respond to, qualify, and redirect all inbound customer inquiries.
- Receive and direct counter sale customers.
- Provide support for the Sales Department.
- General clerical duties including, but not limited to, photocopying, faxing, and mailing.
- Retrieve and store physical documents using designated filing systems.
- Handle requests for product information and order data.
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries.
- Prepare written responses to general inquiries pertaining to order fulfillment.
- Prepare and modify documents, including correspondence, reports, drafts, and emails.
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.