Seeking skilled Customer Service Representative currently holding a P&C license to join a growing team in the Overland Park area. This exciting opportunity is the perfect way to build your current experience, with ample growth and career development opportunities. Qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply asap for immediate consideration!
- Provide feedback from client to customer.
- Respond to coverage questions from clients in a timely fashion.
- Limited contract review.
- Create certificate coverage guide
- Create certificate templates and obtain approval and sign-off from client prior to issuing renewal certificates.
- Work with the client to create Coverage Specifications and review Applications
- Review updated exposure information and give it to the client for communication and transmission to client.
- Create a draft proposal from quotes as directed by the client.
- Obtain Premium Finance Quotes and discuss next steps with
- Process premium audits / check for accuracy
- Draft Invoicing Sheet and give to client to approve and sign off on prior to invoicing
- Oversee Invoicing to make sure all renewals and premium endorsements are processed
- Research Billing / Accounting Discrepancies
- Property- Casualty Insurance (2 years of experience is required)
- P-C License (1 year of experience is required)
- Commercial Lines Insurance (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Personal Lines Insurance (3 years of experience is required)
- Account Management (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Claims (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.