Seeking a team focused AP Supervisor to help lead our accounting team. We have a family culture and our total office size is 59 people. If you like small company vibe and want to lead your own team this is the opportunity for you. Please reply to to Tim Sargious at 562.405.6266 or my email attached after applying.
- Management of the accounts payable staff and the entire accounts payable department.
- Oversee the accounts payable process, ensure that the department is running well, and pay vendors in a timely manner according to the company guidelines and procedures.
- Continually monitor the accounts payable process for efficiencies and opportunities for improvement.
- Work closely with the President on check signing procedures and with the Controller on cash flow needs.
- Supervise a staff of one accounts payable specialist.
- Maintain the vendor/supplier files by performing regular audits to ensure accuracy.
- Maintain all accounts payable files, including weekly filing of paid invoices.
- Open, date stamp, and process incoming invoices. If needed, re-route to appropriate department for purchase order matching.
- Code and voucher invoices once proper backup and approvals are obtained.
- Prepare daily check run which includes preparing checks for mailing or overnight delivery.
- 10-Key (3 years of experience is preferred)
- excel (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Microsoft Office (3 years of experience is preferred)
- BA degree in Accounting
- 1099 experience
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.