Are you looking for the next steps in your career? Take that first one by applying to be a Outbound Customer Service Representative. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience providing outstanding Customer Service.
- Issues Return Merchandise Authorizations to customers.
- Follow Up with Customers and Sales Representatives with repair orders.
- Update Customers on order status as needed.
- Close all Extended Warranty orders.
- Create and save electronic backups of Customer Service invoices.
- Fulfill additional Customer requests as required.
- Customer Service
- placing outbound calls
- Basic Computer Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Active Listening
- knowledge of MS Office Suite
- processing orders
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.