Our client in Salem, NH is looking to fill a Customer Service Role. If you have experience working in Customer Service and have experience working in SAP, this could be the right role for you! This position is in a smaller location of a larger company and they are in the injection molding industry. Hours: M-F 8am-5pm Pay Rate: $18/hour-$22/hour Note: May be willing to go perm for right candidate Essential Duties: * Field calls and email correspondence. Note: You are encouraged to make a call to a client rather than send an email as it is more personal and creates a more direct conversation.
- Looking for someone who is good on the phone and good in person, someone who has worked within the customer service industry, a sit down customer service role, no retail, no call center, etc.
- Assist with orders and client delivery
- Work directly with clients to build last relationships Ideal Candidate:
- Looking for someone who is somewhat vocal, someone not afraid to speak up.
- Looking for someone who can adapt to change. At any time, things can change and people need to be okay with that.
- Comfortable working with a smaller company (as this smaller location of a large company)- they are all family and are interested in others’ lives, etc. They are big on keeping the engagement high there so they do a lot for their employees. Essential Skills:
- Must be able to work in a structured environment
- Should be able to work autonomously
- Looking for someone who can work in a team focused environment - would be working within a team and will need to be able to talk with other departments if there is an issue with orders, bills, etc. This person needs to be professional and have no fear in communicating with others in the company.
- Looking for someone who can work in a busy, fast paced environment. Qualifications: * 2+ years of Customer Service and heavy data entry experience * SAP experience is REQUIRED to be considered * Intermediate MS Excel skills REQUIRED
* You will be working daily with end users in the dental or industrial industry
* Main duties include taking orders and entering them into SAP system (SAP experience is required)
* Assist with tracking of order status, establishing ETA's for delivery and provide updates on status with clients
* Provide assistance with billing issues or discrepancies
* Work daily with sales and procurement team
* Daily communication with clients via email and phone
- SAP (1 year of experience is required)
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is required)
- Active Listening
- Typing Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Office (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.