We are seeking nurses of all qualifications (RN, BSN, ADN, or LPN) to assist in working epidemiology cases related to COVID-19. Nurses will conduct contact investigations and provide medical guidance to positive cases.
- need to be able to work weekends
- prefer full time but will take what we can get (at least 3, 8-hour shifts)
- training and working is all virtual, they will receive computer and phone from regional DHEC offices (upstate, midlands, lowcountry, peedee)...
- hourly = $30.00/hr (may vary according to qualifications)
Randstad is seeking nurses of all qualifications (RN, BSN, ADN, or LPN) to assist in working epidemiology cases related to COVID-19. Nurses will work remotely (from home) to conduct contact investigations and provide medical guidance to positive cases.
The essential functions of this role include:
- licensed nurse (3 months of experience is preferred)
- Telephone Etiquette
- Basic Computer Skills
- South Carolina License
- SC Compact License
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.