Are you a dynamic, organized self-starter with passion for innovation and employee engagement. Randstad is seeking a Human Resources Generalist that is responsible for supporting the Human Resources Manager with day-to-day HR leadership to Plant Management of 220+ non-union employees at a local Manufacturing Facility. Kronos experience required.
- Processes Unemployment Claims
- Accurately reconciles Kronos time sheets, prepares and submits for weekly payroll processing
- Tracks and maintains attendance records; prepares attendance notification documents
- Completes Personnel Change Notice forms
- Coordinates and assists in all recruitment-related activities including, but not limited to; posting/communicating open positions, screening candidates, conducting interviews, updating job descriptions, etc.
- Conducts new-hire orientation
- Process background checks and pre-employment requirements
- Completes employment verification requests
- Maintains employee personnel files
- Serves as a member of the Safety Committee
- Assists with Employee and Labor Relations issues
- Compiles data and publishes related reports including turnover, absenteeism, head count, vacation, etc.
- Ensures accuracy of and processes employee benefits paperwork
- Compiles and reports Human Resources, Environmental, Health and Safety data
The essential functions of this role include:
- Organizational Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving
- Handling Confidential Information
- SHRM Certification Preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Analytical and Auditing Skills
- Experience Kronos, ADP Systems
- Ability to Work Flexible Hours
- Strong Communication Skills
- English/Spanish Preferred
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.