Do you have Port Dispatch operations experience? If so, please apply today to this temp-to-hire position in Wilmington, CA. In this role, you will ensure dispatch records are timely and accurately updated in the company's TMS and maintain communication with Dispatch and the CSR team to address and resolve service delivery issues. The ideal candidate will have Port of LA/LB experience as well as familiarity with Trinium.
- Maintain dispatch system accuracy in real time status; ensure dispatch orders are updated properly in the system to include locations and scheduled delivery dates.
- Communicate with independent contractors utilizing technology driven tools such as Trinium’s MobileCom.
- Monitor import and/or export container termination status updates from port websites, equipment providers and/or steamship lines tools/websites
- Communicate and update CSR’s and management team on daily progress, challenges, changes, terminal issues, equipment issues via email and by sending a daily recap report.
- Reply to emails timely and professionally
- Answer phone calls timely and professionally.
- Port of LA/LB dispatch ops (1 year of experience is required)
- communication skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 5 PM - 2 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.