Do you have experience in accounts receivables? Are you looking for something short term? Do you have experience maintaining high standard accounts receivables for an assigned customer base? We are currently recruiting for an experienced account receivable specialist. Apply today for consideration.
ResponsibilitiesESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establish and maintain relationships with customer’s accounts payable department and other contact personnel.
- Communicate with PCA Sales Account Managers to resolve claims and collection issues with customers.
- Prioritize and pursue assigned accounts for collection, customer service.
- Provide invoicing, A/R, claims and cash application related problem solving.
- Escalate problem accounts to management as required by business circumstances.
- Create reports and provide analysis to management about the status of assigned customer portfolio.
- Utilize Excel, Word, Oracle and available tools to organize and manage workload in an efficient manner.
- Word Processing (1 year of experience is required)
- Basic Accounts Receivable (3 years of experience is required)
- Basic Software Skills
- Claims Processing (3 years of experience is required)
- collections (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.