Are you an experienced Loan Closer looking for an opportunity to "WORK FROM HOME" during this pandemic? Well look no further, we have a great opportunity for you. Our client specializes in providing residential mortgage BPO services to third party financial institutions. This opportunity is long term and the client has the ability to offer you a permanent position with their company after 9 months in this role.
• Requires 1-2 year of experience in preparing Initial and Final closing documents
• Request fees from settlement agent
• Prepare Prelim closing disclosure.
• Issue initial closing disclosures/ re-disclosures to client
• Review flood insurance/ flood certifications, Title commitment, ownership of deed, Loan approval, tax cert and prelim closing disclosures
• Review Power of Attorneys (POA)
• Review Cash to close
• Create closing documents and monitor required waiting periods
• Prefunding Quality Assurance (PQA)- pre closing audit prior to closing
• Deliver final closing documents
• Review final closing documents and clear to fund.
• Request wire
- Preparing Closing Docs (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.