If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! We have a client located in Carrollton, GA who is looking for a data entry assitant to work from home for a 6 week project 8a-5p, Monday - Friday. SAP experience is required. $12-$15/hr depending on the level of expereince that you have.
- Enter customer data and account information to ensure sales transactions run smoothly in the system.
- Verify entered customer and account data- this includes reviewing, editing and reentering data as needing.
- Utilize data from various sales systems when missing information is needed.
- Work diligently and efficiently to ensure data entry is done in a timely manner.
- Must possess excellent communications, organization, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications, including PowerPoint, and Word with an emphasis in Excel.
- Skilled in SAP
- Capable of learning sales and company information systems.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Entering Data
- SAP Experience (1 year of experience is required)
- Data Entry
- Time Management
- Microsoft Office (1 year of experience is required)
- Answering Phones
- Customer Service
- Organizational Skills
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.