Do you have stellar receptionist experience, great customer service and would like to join a growing company alongside dynamic professionals? Bring your careful attention to detail and work accuracy to this front desk receptionist opportunity. If you are meticulous, detail-oriented, and ready to put your skills to use in a fun environment full of challenges and opportunities for advancement, we want you to join our team as a receptionist.
- Communicates to the patients in a manner that instills understanding and confidence about their post procedure discharge instructions.
- Follow-up telephone calls to patients after surgery and document phone conversation
- Handles all telephone communications with patients regarding post-operative care
- Reports any problems or unusual circumstances to the clinical manager or doctor.
- Understands and communicates well to patients about different surgeries.
- Understands and follows procedures for post-surgical and procedural processes.
- Displays consistent professionalism.
- Make calls from leads provided to new potential clients
The essential functions of this role include:
- Greeting Customers
- Administrative Duties
- Receptionist Duties
- Switchboard Operation
- Customer Service
- Answering Phones
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.