This large international corporate client in the UTC area is looking for a professional, friendly and dedicated candidate to support their Human Resources Department. The company offers an amazing work/life balance, gorgeous campus to work from and amazing benefits if you are hired on permanently. The position is temporary to potential hire after 3-4 months. Apply today for immediate consideration!!
- Responsible for keeping and organizing employee files.
- Assists the HR Team with any requested documentation they need for daily inquires.
- Schedules in person and video conference interviews and meetings.
- Assists in providing information on compensation and benefits.
- Assists with company audits of information, compliance and documentation.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Human Resource Experience (2 years of experience is required)
- Administrative Duties
- communication skills
- Handling Confidential Information
- Scheduling Appointments
- Maintaining Calendars
- Web Conferencing
- Written Communication
- Microsoft Office
- Working Independently
- Oral Communication
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.