Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service?
Do you thrive in high volume and fast paced environments?
If you are a multi-tasker, detail-oriented, and want to put your skills to use in a challenging environment we encourage you to apply.
The position that you are applying for is part of our Virtual Workspace. All of your training, mentoring and onboarding will be done from the comfort of your home.
- Responding to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures
- Gathering information, researching/resolving inquiries and logging customer calls
- Communicating appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner
- Informing customers about services available and assessing customer need
- Maintaining customer records by updating account information
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Customer Service
- Telephone Etiquette
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.