Are you a detailed and well organized administrative expert? If so, you can use both of those skills in this Data Entry Specialist opportunity. We are recruiting for a skilled indiviudal that is seeking the opportunity to showcase their abilities for a fantastic temporary to hire position. Please see below for more information.
The Data Entry Specialist is responsible for pulling individual medical files from the storage area, identify required data fields from each file, and enter the information into the database.
-Must maintain consistent high frequency of keystrokes (10,000 kph), with 100% accuracy confirmed by ‘double key’ verification
- Carry cartons ranging in weight from 30-50# for distances up to 20 feet on a frequency of one box every 5-7 minutes
- Lift and lower cartons from/to pallet and from/to workstation. Cartons range in weight from 30-50#, with lift heights ranging from 13” to 45”, on a frequency of one box every 5-7 minutes
- Entering Data (2 years of experience is required)
- 10-Key (1 year of experience is required)
- Data Entry
- Typing Skills
- Time Management
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.