Randstad is hiring a Full-time (permanent) Medical Screener for one of our Manufacturing clients in the South Jersey Area! Our client is looking to make a long-term fit for this role and is looking to pay up to $20/hr for the right candidate! Hours are Monday-Friday 6AM-4PM Must be a CNA,LPN, or Medical Assistant to apply. PPE is provided for Medical Screener and responsibilities would include conducting health questionnaire for all employees and well as temporal temperature checks upon entrance of building!
- Welcome and screen employees, visitors and staff using a health and travel history declaration form/questionnaire.
- Takes employees, visitor and patient temperatures at the door utilizing a scan Thermometer
- Follow CDC guidelines to determine if an individual is clear to enter the facility
- Escalates any failed pre-screening or temperatures checks to management and third party solutions vendor
- Records entries
- Regularly disinfects work spaces
- Medical Coursework (1 year of experience is required)
- Data Collection (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Basic Medical Terminology (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.