We are currently hiring for a Business Development Technician to join the team of a growing company in the Oklahoma City area! This is a permanent opportunity with a starting salary of $40,000. This company provides a great work culture with room for advancement! If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated copy of your resume.
●Design, plan, organize, or direct sales and product training programs for employees and customers.
● Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers.
● Provide technical and non-technical support and services to customers and team members regarding the use, operations, and maintenance of equipment.
● Assess training needs through consultation with management and sales team members and customers.
● Monitor, evaluate, or record training activities or program effectiveness.
● Keep up with developments in the area of expertise by reading current journals, books, or magazine articles.
● 12 volt knowledge - installation, terminology, and concepts
● Public Speaking
● Good verbal and written communication skills
● Attention to detail
- business development
- product knowledge
- tech savvy
- Product Inspection
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.