Are you looking for the next steps in your sales career? Take that first one by applying to be a Parts Counter Salesman. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience with heavy truck parts or experience in a related position.
- Answering incoming calls, attending to parts orders, assisting customers, and seeks opportunities to promote additional sales
- Utilizes online and offline catalogs, software programs, and other resources as needed to determine the correct parts for the customers
- Keep a “Quick Reference” guide for all common parts; this helps aid in assisting customers as quickly and efficiently
- Works closely with Product Support Representative and assists with parts proposals and invoicing transactions
- Professionally handles customer complaints in a courteous manner and alerts management when needed
- Assist the service department with parts needs and provides support as needed
- Assists in the pickup and delivery of parts and supplies as needed
- Assists in all aspects of parts inventory control including the annual parts inventory
- Counter Sales (4 years of experience is preferred)
- Knowledge of Heavy Truck Part (2 years of experience is required)
- Customer Service (5 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.