Randstad is seeking an experienced Community Manager for a county run program serving the lower income housing communities of the area. This is a great opportunity for someone currently out of work, but experienced, to get their foot in the door with a large, reputable and community-driven organization! This role will be a contract role, but there is opportunity for permanant employment with this organization. Qualified candidates will be considered immediately.
- Conducts annual and daily property inspections, schedules contractor work, assigns work orders and assures the maintenance work is completed in accordance with agency quality and resident files.
- Works with the Site Manager to perfrom daily operations of the portfolio to include leasing activities, rent collection, lease enforcement
- Respond to resident compliants
- Serves as primary backup to the Site Manager, in coordination with the Site team
- Other duties may be assigned
- Supervising (1 year of experience is required)
- property management (2 years of experience is required)
- Low income housing tax credit (1 year of experience is required)
- Working Independently
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.