This is a great opportunity for a candidate who has experience as an account manager. This role offers growth potential and a stable career path. If you are looking to grow your industry experience, this may be the right job for you! This position is offered on a temp to hire basis and is available for immediate interviews.
ResponsibilitiesDuties and Responsibilities:
- On-Demand recruitment of technicians of many trades throughout the US & Canada.
- First point of contact for escalation calls from vendors.
- Ability to build business relationships with vendors in order to increase retention rate.
- Utilize strong communication skills to deliver both positive and negative feedback to vendors.
- Qualify scope and categorize vendors with the correct profile trades
- Negotiate vendor rates based on quantity and spend.
- Analyze top spend areas and preemptively recruit when needed.
- Handle W9, COI, and vendor contract compliance of all newly onboarded vendors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- communication skills
- account manager (1 year of experience is required)
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.