Are you looking for a clerical position and speak Spanish? We are looking for an Administrative Assistant that can support an organization's functions. This is a great opportunity to work for a construction company, but in a small office setting.
The Administrative Assistant will be stationed at a receptionist desk, but handle advanced office tasks as their primary focus.
- Greet visitors, clients and outside personnel
- Process invoices and managing vendor relationships
- Process permits for commercial construction projects
- Support construction projects and Project Managers
- Support HR functions
- Handle general clerical duties such as filing, reports and mail
- Support Spanish speaking personnel
- project coordination
- communication skills
- confidential documents
- construction industry (1 year of experience is required)
- Spanish (Bilingual English/ Spanish is required)
- Vendor Management
- Administrative Duties
- Answering Phones
- Years of experience: 2 years
Working hours: Monday-Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.