Looking to work in a hometown feeling environment, where you can use your service skills to support the Pharmaceutical Industry and the locals that depend on you? If this sounds like you and you have previously worked as a Pharmacy Technician, then this could be the right home for you! We would love to talk with you more about the opportunity.
- Intake Customer Service Calls
- Data Entry
- Completing patient paperwork related to the filling of the prescription
- Assisting with insurance claims processing
- Customer Service
- Pharmacy Technician (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.