Are you looking for a company that put's your safety first during the pandemic? Are you interested in a growth and development career path? We have the perfect opportunity for you! Our prominent Client in Norfolk is looking for several experienced Investment Processor's for a 24 month Contract! Health benefits are offered and no evening work required. Please apply directly to this posting and answer the screening questions or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Providing service to shareholders and financial planners throughout the country.
- Accurately processing incoming investment transactions.
- Creating and modifying accounts.
- Manage reports daily.
- Send mailings, including account statements, year-end tax forms and reports.
- No sales involved.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working weekends
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Claims Processing (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Data Processing
- Financial Planning (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Investments Service Processing (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.