Are you interested in any or all aspects of Human Resources; i.e. Recruiting, Payroll, On-boarding, coaching and development? Do you also thrive in a fast paced, multi-faceted environment that provides daily challenges that will leverage your problem-solving skills? If so, the Recruiting Site Manager position with Randstad could be the right next step for you! This unique opportunity will offer you the chance to work alongside a top performing site manager to maintain the high level of service our client company has come to expect.
What We Expect:
- Perform daily recruiting activities: searches, recruiting, matching candidates to requirements, reviewing resumes, phone screening, scheduling, and conducting interviews and reference checks
- Managing and engaging all recruiting resources to ensure a steady and consistent flow of qualified candidates
- Pre-screen viable candidates, redirecting accordingly, and guiding qualified candidates through the interview process, thereby maintaining a healthy pipeline of candidates; provide thorough and effective orientation and on-boarding to set the candidate up for success
- Process payroll weekly and take action in the event of errors with payroll
- Candidate engagement and retention activities, including being available for questions, hosting town halls, sending satisfaction surveys, etc.
- Effective and consistent communication with the customer regarding the status of any issues as well as updates on open orders
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- employee relations (1 year of experience is preferred)
- recruiting (1 year of experience is preferred)
- recruitment strategy (1 year of experience is preferred)
- compliance management
- Written Communication
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.