The Compliance Coordinator position is responsible for ensuring that the company is in compliance with relevant regulations, Service Level Agreements and standards. This position works in conjunction with the Compliance Manager, team, and internal stakeholders to drive common and compliant processes across the organization. Responsible for promoting a strong code of ethics and integrity within company operations through assistance in the development and daily operations of second line of auditing, control and process documentation and internal/external auditing projects.
- Responsible for periodic second line of auditing functions including creating reports, processing spreadsheets and completing quality control testing.
- Assists with client, internal and external auditing through the collection of information, documentation and forms.
- Assists with the development of policy, procedure, process documentation through discussions with internal stakeholders, development of current/optimum processes and controls, and documentation writing.
- Calibrates the Compliance Management System through regular review of documentation to ensure that written process and control match current business practices.
- Monitor business licensing efforts in all incorporated states and apply for renewals upon expirations.
- Perform Due Diligence on all infrastructure and support vendors by way of delegating questionnaires, verify critical vendor documentation, and conduct vendor risk analysis.
- Analytical Thinking
- Verbal Communication
- Compliance Requirements
- Written Communication
- Claims Processing
- Excel (2 years of experience is required)
- Organizational Skills (2 years of experience is required)
- State Licensing
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.