Are you a friendly and motivated individual who loves working in a fast paced environment? If so, we are looking for a multifaceted individual who can successfully multi-task the day to day responsibilities of a Patient Service Rep. We are looking for someone who is comfortable on the phone, has great computer skills, and has exemplary customer service skills.
- Answers telephone and responds to inquiry, directs caller to appropriate area, or initiates triage slip for medical personnel response.
- Greets and directs patients, salespeople, and visitors with courtesy and discretion, providing exemplary customer service.
- Effectively manages calls and deals with patient requests and complaints.
- Ability to read, comprehend and apply knowledge about insurance co-pays, deductibles and other insurance related information.
- Detects and corrects errors, completes forms, obtains needed information and maintains logs and files
- Registers patients and verifies that patient's
- Accurately enters confidential personal health information and financial information into CPS. Verifies insurance information.
- Manages files, initiates and replies to record requests photocopies records and documents for billing and/or legal services; sends and receives information via facsimile machine or email, complying with all laws pertaining to medical records.
- Medical Coursework
- Appointment Scheduling
- Greeting Patients
- Health Insurance Policies
- Data Entry
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.