Ready for a new role where you can thrive? Randstad has paired with a healthcare company in Cool Springs seeking an Insurance Specialist! We are seeking someone who has been responsible for processing claims and accepting patient payments.
If you have that experience and are seeking a new career today, this is the role for you! Apply today so we can get you started!
- Initiates proactive measures that result in account resolution.
- Close communication with insurance companies on denied claims to determine the best action to get claims paid
- Responds timely and accurately to all incoming correspondence and inquiries from insurance companies, and other appropriate parties.
- Initiates contact with patient, as necessary.
- Initiates recommendations and action plans for resolving accounts.
- Can easily identify trends (balance, denials, coding, etc.) and communicate to leadership
- Responds to all phone calls in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Writes appropriate notes in system for every account, including any action taken.
- Reviews EOB’s to ensure that appropriate steps are taken in resolving accounts.
- Proper follow up and systems actions as required per MedCycle guidelines.
- Additional Duties As Assigned by Management.
- Call Center Support
- reading EOB (2 years of experience is preferred)
- processing insurance claims (2 years of experience is required)
- accepting patient payments
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.