Are you looking for the next steps in your Optical career? Take that first one by applying to be a Optician. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience as an Optician or experience in a related position.
• Helping with frame selection, education on lens choices and coatings, frame adjustments, and sales. • Performing and training new contact lens patients on the process of inserting and removing a contact lens from their eye. • Proficient in the use of all office software and hardware. Effectively utilizes all appropriate applications of the Nextgen and Optix computer systems (or any EMR utilized by the organization). • Maintains a working knowledge of all office equipment. To include pupilometer, lensometer, air heater, salt pan, fax, copiers, as well as the phone system and computers, etc. • Answering phones, booking patient appointments, verifying insurance, as well as checking patients in and out of the office. • Submitting vision insurance claims. • Ordering patient products including frames, lenses, contact lenses, sunglasses, and more.
- Customer Service (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Operations (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.