Do you have stellar accounting experience, great customer service and would like to join a growing company alongside dynamic professionals? Bring your careful attention to detail and work accuracy to this opportunity. If you are meticulous, detail-oriented, and ready to put your skills to use in a fun environment full of challenges and opportunities for advancement, we want you to join our team as a billing specialist.
- Reconcile and resolve payment errors and discrepancies
- Processes daily invoicing and issuing credit memos as required
- Mailing and emailing invoices to customers
- Process credit memos and other non-payment issues
- Monitor customer accounts to identify and investigate non-payments, and other discrepancies.
- Prepares detailed aging reports on a weekly basis and report past due accounts to supervisor
- Organize, file, and other general office tasks
- Basic Accounts Receivable
- processing invoices (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.