Do you have experience in administrative work and are you knowledgeable in the property management and leasing field?
You can use these skills in this Leasing Agent opportunity for a local non-profit organization.
We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity at leading affordable housing non-profit organization in Livermore. This is a professional environment with a close-knit and collaborative team.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities for the Leasing Agent opening include:
- 1 + years of experience in Property Management, leasing
- Possess a demonstrated knowledge of property management principles, relevant legal documents and monitor changes in legislation
- Personable, professional and courteous personality
- Bi-lingual preferred, but not required
- Previous experience working for a non-profit organization is a PLUS
Thank you very much for your interest in this opening. All interested applicants are highly encouraged to apply and schedule an appointment according to our calendar availability. If you have any questions, please contact Ron at 925-847-9700 or by emailing, Ron.Megeath@randstadusa.com
- Greet applicants, residents and subcontractors with a courteous and professional manner.
- Schedule showings and initiate wait-list calls for interested applicants, tracking prospective tenant responsiveness and responses.
- Assisting Community Management staff in scheduling of appointments, certifying applicants and applications
- Review and process applications, auditing completeness and requesting additional documentation, as needed.
- Handling of confidential information and documents, including Driver's Licenses, Paystubs, Background Checks and screenings.
- Initiate background screenings, complete references and manage pre-approval process.
- Sign for packages from mail carriers, couriers and delivery personnel (UPS, FedEx, DHL, Amazon, USPS, etc.)
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds on an as-needed basis.
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Handling Confidential Information
- Lease Document Management
- Active Listening
- Customer Service
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.