Do you like working a set schedule and getting a weekly paycheck?
We are looking for associates to assist with quality indexing, scanning and documenting of files for a large document management company in Livermore, CA. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment assisting with identifying product problems and working as part of a team.
- 1st Shift: Monday - Friday, 4:45 AM - 1:15 PM, 40 hours/wk, OR
- 2nd Shift: Monday - Friday, 1:30 PM - 10:00 PM, 40 hours/wk.
- Weekly Pay to your elected payroll method (Direct Deposit, MoneyNetwork Card, Live Check).
- $15 / Hour
Responsibilities of the File Clerk:
- Scanning of documents into a high-speed and capacity document scanner.
- Continually feed document scanner and remove damaged pages, jams and troubleshoot, as needed.
- Quality Control/Management: Review and confirm the quality of the scanned image.
- Release scanned confidential information to customers in a timely manner and in accordance with confidentiality laws and regulations.
Requirements for the File Clerk position:
- 2 + year of File Clerk, Administrative Assistant and support experience
- Eager, professional and driven mentality
- Ability to pass a Drug Screening and Background Check
If interested, please email me at Ron.Megeath@randstadusa.com.
There are many components to the position. There are opportunities for rotating staff among these components either on different days or during the duration of the shift. Scanning, File Management and Quality Control protocols for Document Specialist position:
- Prepare documents and papers for scanning.
- Load sheets into scanners and process sheets into electronic file management software.
- File documents in order scanned and received in original box.
- Depending on the source material, sheets may be fed into scanners in large batches or individually, one at a time.
- During this position, you will be sitting and working within a fast-paced environment, which may require occasional standing.
- Confirm accuracy of scanned documents and ensure that the documents are scanned in order.
- Release confidential information to customer in a timely and expeditious manner upon completion of scanned batches.
- Document scanned files and documents.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 25lbs
- standing for 2 hours at one time
- Filing (1 year of experience is required)
- Scanning (1 year of experience is required)
- Document Management/Control
- Data Entry
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 1:30 PM - 10 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.