Do you have a passion for helping others?
Become a Healthcare Customer Advocate to make a difference in people's lives!
We are in need of a number of Healthcare Customer Advocate professionals. Assist customers navigate their complex health care system. As the primary point of contact for our clients' employees, you help customers unravel complicated issues, connect to an employer's program, or determine a plan to resolve an issue. If you're a smart, empathetic and proactive customer care professional, we're looking for you to join our growing team!
- Educate our customers on their available benefits, connecting them to resources that support their health care journey.
- Detail-oriented and proficient typing skills.
- Comfortable with reviewing large amounts of documentation to pull out particular details while on a live call.
- Schedule flexibility to work a 8 hour shift between 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM. Some Saturday's may be required.
- Must be 18+ years of age and legally authorized to work- in the United States.
- Must have a highschool diploma.
- Must be able to submit to a full background check, credit check and drug test.
- Ability to understand and apply knowledge of policies, process, procedures, confidentiality, business ethics, transaction flow, transaction scripts and documentation requirements.
- Computer savvy.
- Ability to communicate through written and verbal communication.
- Customer Service
- Telephone Etiquette
- Active Listening
- Typing Skills
- Basic Software Skills
- Call Center Support (2 years of experience is preferred)
- communication skills
- Time Management
- Adapting to Change
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 11 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.