We are looking to hire a compassionate, experienced, Phlebotomist for immediate openings in the Midland, TX area! These positions offer competitive pay and an opportunity to develop additional skills in a growing market! For immediate consideration, please apply with your UPDATED resume to set-up a phone interview.
Certified Phlebotomist or certifications through ASCP: MLS, CLS, MT or MLT
Under direct supervision, is responsible for the collecting and processing of specimens form patients, documenting results according to established procedures. Assists with performing specimen analysis, instrument maintenance, and quality control procedures as indicated. Follows quality assurance and safety policies and procedures. Assists with patient flow as needed. Collects appropriate specimens from patients as ordered.
- Maintains proper documentation as described by the quality assurance program including accessioning logs, test report logs, quality control logs, equipment records and checklists.
- Performs specimen analysis of all chemistry, hematology, immunology specimens as directed.
- Maintains adequate inventory of supplies and ensures that all supplies are viable before using inpatient testing.
- Assists with testing procedures according to procedure guidelines.
- ASCP Certified (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Certified Phlebotomist (3 years of experience is required)
- Laboratory (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.