Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service? We have a local logistics company that is in need of someone with your expertise. This is a high volume and fast paced environment where you will be required to multi-task efficiently. You will follow up with customers via phone, email and fax to retrieve any necessary information.
- Answer the phones in the office and respond to clients needs or transfer communication to the appropriate party
- Process clients bills
- Log all incoming payments from clients and update internal records to reflect current balances
- Send subsequent bills when initial attempts to collect were unsuccessful
- Call clients to update records, such as billing addresses and methods of payment
- Explain billinh to clients so they understand breakdowns
- Answering Phones (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Reviewing Paperwork
- Log all incoming payments (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Audit Clients Bills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 10 AM - 6:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.