Are you looking to expand your experience within the legal industry? Do you have plans to go to Law School in the future? This might be a great opportunity for you! A top law firm in Nashville is seeking a Legal Admin to join their dynamic team. This role will give you great exposure and help you gain more experience in the legal sector. We are looking for individuals who are passionate and dedicated, with 1-2 years of administrative and/or legal experience!
Must be able to gather, analyze, research, and properly document information. Experience with doing discovery, research, drafting motions, depositions, mediation, scheduling, litigation, etc. preferred.
Must be able to multitask, prioritize and demonstrate attention to detail. Excellent organizational, written and communication skills are essential. Must be a team player and able to function in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Associate Degree in Legal Studies or related field required
- 1-2+ years’ experience as Administrative Assistant or Legal Assistant
- Familiarity with legal documents and terminology
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Typing speed of at least 50 wpm with a high rate of accuracy
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and organization is key
- Data Entry (2 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office (2 years of experience is preferred)
- communication skills
- Problem Solving
- Administrative Duties (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.