Are you looking for the next steps in your career? Take that first one by applying to be a Financial Crimes Representative. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience working in claims or customer service or experience in a related position.
- Will be reviewing ATM DEBIT CARD CLAIMS
- Production-oriented role with production goals and requirements
- Will work out of a queue and will be required to clear it by end of day
- Will not be receiving inbound calls, will make outbound calls to customers and merchants to follow-up on outstanding questions
- Transaction/customer account review
- Ability to make sound decisions based on evidence
- Call volume is 10-15 outbound calls/day (no inbound)
- Claims Processing
- Customer Service
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9:30 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.