Would you like to work from home? Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service? This is a high volume and fast paced environment
- Act as a company ambassador through accurately diagnosing service issues to deliver high quality service via multiple customer contact channels.
- Provide equipment service and general customer support through successful resolution.
- Accurately capture the voice of our customers to drive first call resolution across CCNA functions.
- Utilize effective communication skills to ensure customer expectations are successfully achieved with all internal/external stakeholders.
- Actively listen to customer inquiries and apply job knowledge to accurately complete the necessary request to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Research account call history and use applicable resources/tools to problem-solve and make appropriate decisions to meet customer’s needs and resolve issues.
- Escalate customer issues within established guidelines to ensure timely resolution.
- Understands performance metrics and improves quality and capabilities to meet and/or exceed goals. Ensure new/revised processes are understood and immediately applied to customer interactions via CCNA tools/resources.
- Access multiple system applications simultaneously to effectively service customers. Actively participate and contribute in engagement and team building activities.
- Assist with projects per business needs.
- Bilingual in French or Spanish is a plus.
The Customer Engagement Associate (CEA) provides service and support to established and new, internal and external customers in a contact center environment. A CEA is responsible for handling routine customer service inquiries, as well as escalation calls, related to mechanical service calls and general customer service inquiries via various communication channels. This role is critical in supporting the Coca-Cola National Food Service and On Premise (NFSOP) goal of becoming the best brand, sales and customer service system by providing high quality service to our customers.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Customer Service
- Telephone Etiquette
- Active Listening
- Typing Skills
- Call Center Support (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 8 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.