We are looking for an expert data cruncher with a knack for investigating financial information. Mortgage Processors are responsible for interviewing loan applicants, reviewing applicant financial data and approving or rejecting loans, among other duties.
Mortgage Processors will work closely with loan applicants and interview them personally. They will need excellent communicative and interpersonal skills to be successful in the position.
- Interview loan applicants
- Assist applicants in selecting the most suitable mortgage option
- Review loan applications
- Evaluate applicant financial information including salary, assets, debts and expenses
- Calculate applicant credit scores
- Verify the accuracy of applicant data
- Approve or reject loans
- Manage real estate loan documentation
- Ensure compliance with banking regulations
- Submit detailed loan packages to the required department
- Interpersonal Skills (2 years of experience is required)
- Mortgage Processing (2 years of experience is required)
- Mathematical Skills (2 years of experience is required)
- Analytical Thinking (2 years of experience is required)
- Organizational Skills (2 years of experience is required)
- Written Communication (2 years of experience is required)
- Verbal Communication (2 years of experience is required)
- Attention to Detail (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.