A manufacturing facility in Greensboro, GA is currently seeking a part-time, temporary Human Resources Assistant. The days and hours for this position will vary, but will be within the Mon-Fri, 7:00am-3:30pm range. If you have previous human resources assistant experience and are looking for a part-time position, please apply today and attach your resume!!!
- Assists in the processing of selected qualified candidates for positions. Schedule medical and drug testing processes as needed. Assist with ordering scheduling and maintaining temporary personnel as needed.
- Administers onboarding process for new hires, maintains associate badges by taking pictures, ordering replacements as needed.
- Assist in sustaining wellness programs and wellness initiatives.
- Assist for coordinating workers compensation claims.
- Assist in service awards program as needed and deliver training for hew hires and contract associates.
- Assist with weekly payroll in accordance with NIBCO procedures, including the accumulation of time data, time and attendance systems, etc.
- Performs a variety of clerical functions such as answer phones, scanning, filing, copying, emailing, and greet visitors.
- Assist employees with accessing their record/profile on Kiosk system including paystubs, PTO, open enrollment, and timekeeping.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- attention to detail
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Excel
- communication skills
- Problem Solving
- Human Resources Experience (5 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.